Tungsten carbide circular saw is a tool for cutting many materials such as wood, masonry, plastic, or metal and may be hand-held or mounted to a machine. Tungsten carbide circular saw blade is commonly powered by electricity, but may be powered by a gasoline engine or a hydraulic motor which allows it to be fastened to heavy equipment, eliminating the need for a separate energy source. Typically, the material to be cut is securely clamped or held in a vise, and the saw is advanced slowly across it.
More details, please visit:
Characteristics of Tungsten Carbide Circular Saw
1. Cuts are straight and relatively accurate;
2. The cut has narrow kerf and relatively smooth surface finish;
3. Cutting is by teeth on the edge of a metal blade or by an abrasive wheel;
4. The saw usually leaves burrs on the cut edge of metal and plastic, which should then be addressed with sand paper;
5. Saw setting should be done geometrically.