Lead is the earliest used fishing sink material, and the price is cheap. It is no wonder that many fishing friends used to use lead fishing pendants in the past. However, as we all know, lead is toxic and pollutes water resources. Nowadays, the whole world is promoting environmental protection. Various countries are also promoting environmental protection. They all hope that people can pay more attention to environmental protection, and people's awareness of environmental protection and health is gradually increasing. Therefore, countries have begun to ban the use of lead-made fishing sinkers, and people have begun to use the fishing pendant made of green metal material tungsten alloy. Of course, the advantages of tungsten alloy fishing sinks are not limited to environmental protection.
Compared with the lead fishing sinker, the tungsten alloy fishing sink has high hardness and good toughness, so it is not easy to be broken and deformed. If it is swallowed by the big fish with sharp teeth, it will not be taken out and directly scrapped. The tungsten alloy has a large specific gravity, so the size of the fishing sinker will be much smaller. The small fish can be easily taken out after swallowing it, and then released. Another advantage of the ratio is that it is beneficial to increase the diving power of the fishing sinker, so that it can pass through obstacles such as water plants and corals in the water. Another advantage of the greater weight is the strong wind resistance, which can increase the anchoring force, adjust the float, and the water is light and the water is fast. The wear resistance of the tungsten alloy determines that the fishing sinker will not wear hard when it encounters hard obstacles such as reefs.
Tungsten alloy fishing sinks are available in water drop type, bullet type, strip type, worm type, tube type, fish type, etc. They can also have a variety of colors, and the color is even, even if it is bumped, it will not easily fade. In addition, the weight of tungsten alloy fishing sinks is also very large, ranging from being used in shallow waters to large-scale fishing. Another point is very important for those who like "ice fishing". Tungsten alloys have certain temperature resistance, high temperature resistance and low temperature resistance, so they can be used for ice fishing. In short, in a word, tungsten alloy fishing sinks are suitable for almost all fish.
In addition, when it comes to fishing, how can you not understand the fishing method? I believe that the old fishing friends know that the Lu Ya fishing method, which enjoys the reputation of “water golf”, is also a perfect use of practical skills. When the master shoots, he knows if there is a cock!
However, for those who are learning to fish, you may not know it. What is the Luya fishing method? Lu Ya fishing method, also known as the bait fishing method or the bionic bait fishing method, is a fishing method that simulates a small creature to trigger a big fish attack.
The practical primary entry technique of Lu Ya fishing method is mainly based on the five manipulation methods of the fisherman in the process of recovering the bait.
- "Pumping" - from time to time, with a large or small force to twitch the tip of the bamboo pole, so that the bait in the water is pulled by external forces of different sizes, thereby "jumping up and down" in the water. At this time, the ear of the ear looks like a sly fish. How can the big fish let go of this kind of opportunity, and naturally it will be hooked?
- "Spin" - From time to time, draw a circle of different size with the tip of the bamboo pole, so that the bait in the water is "stunt" rotation. The result is that the big fish will think that this ear is a dying fish, and there is no reason to rush to "eat". However, the use of this method must be noted that do not let the busbars wrap around the tip of the bamboo pole.
- "Pend" - from time to time to swing the tip of the bamboo pole, so that the bait in the water is slightly swaying from left to right. At this time, the ear looks like a wounded fish that is escaping from the big fish hunting, so it is easy for the big fish to attack.
- "Slow" - different fish have different habits, some fish swim very fast, some do not, such as squid, many of these fish are preyed by mimicry or "disguise", not too fast Swimming ability. Therefore, to catch "slow" fish naturally "do as the Romans do," slowly pull the bait.
- "Fast" - mainly for high-speed swimming fish such as ginseng, sorghum, sorghum, spring, squid. If the bait does not move fast enough, it will not be able to stimulate the predation of these "fast" fish. For such fish, the more "tick" the bait, the more they can stimulate their activity.
All in all, it is a sentence: master a certain method to make the "dead bait" in the water become "live bait", and try to make the bait realistically imitate the swimming posture of the small fish and shrimp.