Tungsten copper rod phase diagram is the picture under metallographic microscope, which reflects the chemical components of metal or alloy and the state or interactions.
More details of tungsten copper rod please visit http://www.tungsten-copper.com/tungsten-copper-rod.html
- Indentify the structure after cold, hot process;
- Indentify and evaluate the non-metallic inclusions in steel;
- Measure the decarburized and carburized layer;
- Check the cracks, determine the content of oxygen and evaluate the granularity;
- Analyze the fracture morphology.