Tungsten carbide wave flute milling cutter is a carbide cutting tool designed with wave edges, which is suitable for processing of ordinary steel, die steel, stainless steel, cast iron, aluminum alloy and titanium alloy.
More details, please visit:
Characteristics and Advantages of Tungsten Carbide Wave Flute Milling Cutter
1. Diameter: φ3-φ20; Other sizes are available according to your requirements;
2. Cooling method: Internal cooling/external cooling;
3. Shank form: Ordinary straight shank, DIN standard straight shank, DIN standard flatted parallel shank, DIN standard chamfer shank, other non-standard shank;
4. Processing type: Milling, rough milling, rough face milling;
5. High cutting efficiency and stable cutting life;
6. Special tooth structure, more suitable for large allowance rough machining and heavy cutting, good vibration resistance;
7. Application industry: Mold processing, machine tool parts processing, auto parts processing, medical device parts processing, aero engine parts processing, transportation machinery parts processing, etc.